Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
chandnibhatia Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Getting error in exporting package in ESM

Hi All,

I have created a package and included some dashboards,DMs, Queryviewers,Filters and Field Sets into it.

While exporting the package I am getting this error :

What could have gone wrong here ?

Thanks,

Chandni

Labels (2)
0 Likes
2 Replies
cmhamilton211 Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: Getting error in exporting package in ESM

That's a good question; I'm not sure what it could be. Try removing resource types to help you narrow it down.  To the Package tab, Edit the Package, Click Resources, select the "excluded Resources Types", then remove a resource that is included in the package one at a time until your package is successful.  Once you have found the culprit, begin your analysis. 

0 Likes
chandnibhatia Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Getting error in exporting package in ESM

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your help . I did the same process and found out that there was a problem in one of my dashboard,so I re-created the dashboard and made my package .

Thanks,

Chandni

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.