Community in read only mode June 18 & 19
This community will be set in READ ONLY mode for a while on Tuesday June 18 into Wednesday June 19 while we import content and users from our Micro Focus Forums community site. MORE INFORMATION
aquillius.t@net Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

HPE FlexFabric 5930 switch to ArcSight

Hi,

I'm trying to find the configuration guide for HPE FF swtiches but can't seem to find it on the connector config guides.

Anyone has able to collect logs from HPE FF Switches before? Please help for the steps.

Thanks,

Aqui

Labels (2)
0 Likes
3 Replies
alexandros_n Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: HPE FlexFabric 5930 switch to ArcSight

it should be some syslog way. Try to see with the HPE H3C syslog connector. You may get some success differently you need either parser override (if there are some unparsed events) or a Flex.

Good luck.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.

Hi Alexandros,

Thanks for this. I'll try it out and update you with the result. 

Thanks again!

0 Likes
Super Contributor.

Hi Alexandros,

I was able to get the logs from switch but it is unparsed. I think i need to develop a flex connector for this one. Do you have sample?

Thanks.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.