Cadet 2nd Class Cadet 2nd Class
Cadet 2nd Class

Has anyone encountered the "table arc_relationship is full" error when creating new users from the console using v6.5?

Jump to solution

Today I ran into the error, "table arc_relationship is full" when creating a new user.  I'm not sure where to begin trouble-shooting this.  It's a production SIEM so I have to be careful.  ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Cadet 2nd Class

Hi,

I’ll open a ticket shortly, but I was wondering if you could help me with the SQL statement.  Copy/pasting it exactly as you posted it results in

-bash: syntax error near unexpected token `('

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Cadet 1st Class
Cadet 1st Class

Hi Jonathan,

MySQL table will not be full, they just get huge and causing performance issue. In your case can you please open a trouble ticket with support to investigate further ?

Thank you.

Regards,

Tony

HPE SW Support

0 Likes
Cadet 1st Class
Cadet 1st Class

Hi Jonathan,

It is helpful to provide below output in the trouble ticket you are going to open.

mysql> select relationship_type, count(*) from arc_relationship group by relationship_type asc;

Thank you.

Regards,

Tony

HPE SW Support

0 Likes
Cadet 2nd Class

Hi,

I’ll open a ticket shortly, but I was wondering if you could help me with the SQL statement.  Copy/pasting it exactly as you posted it results in

-bash: syntax error near unexpected token `('

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.