Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How can ArcSight support your use of cloud computing?

I recently joined HP ArcSight and am focusing on cloud computing.  I'm looking at how ArcSight can extend its capabilities into the cloud and who we should partner with.  As we set our priorities, we want to ensure that we meet the needs of our existing customers first!

Let us know if you’ve adopted cloud computing – SaaS applications or infrastructure – and how ArcSight can help you.  You can post here or contact me directly at martha.gilbertson@hp.com

Thanks!

Martha Gilbertson

Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

From a generic cloud support POV, i would be interested in seeing the connector framework extended to support emails (pop or imap) and http/https collection.  A number of cloud security service providers produce alerts via email and reports can be viewed using a browser interface.  It would be great if the connector was extended so that it could collect and parse emails and web content, without having to write scripts to collect this information outside of the connector.

I understand the web page collection may be difficult because of authentication requirements.  However, basic HTTP auth and form based submission would be great.

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Any word on when the HP ArcSight/Hadoop Integration Utility documentation will be available on P724?

HP News - HP Helps Organizations Improve Security By Providing Context to Big Data

Thanks,

Joe

0 Likes
Admiral
Admiral

Would be interested too by the Hadoop integration utility documentation.

Thank you

Gaetan

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.