Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

How can I Fix Package Importing in ArcSight ESM Console?

Jump to solution

Dear All

I want to Import Packages from ArcSight ESM Console 7SP1 to ArcSight ESM Console 6.9SP1,

But in the processes, I get below ERROR:

Capture.PNG

how can I fix this problem?

BR

Amir

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi Amir,

are you trying to import an package exported from an ESM 6.8 to ESM 7.0 P1 ?

If so is not possible. For sure there is a differance betwen the mysql schema from ESM 6.8 to ESM 7.0 and that's why the import is not possible.

Now if the resorces are on ESM 6.8 and you whant them in ESM 7.0 P1 the only poossible way is to upgrade the system tables from ESM 6.8 -> ESM 6.9.1 -> ESM 6.11 -> ESM 7.0P1.

All the best,

Daniel

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi Amir,

are you trying to import an package exported from an ESM 6.8 to ESM 7.0 P1 ?

If so is not possible. For sure there is a differance betwen the mysql schema from ESM 6.8 to ESM 7.0 and that's why the import is not possible.

Now if the resorces are on ESM 6.8 and you whant them in ESM 7.0 P1 the only poossible way is to upgrade the system tables from ESM 6.8 -> ESM 6.9.1 -> ESM 6.11 -> ESM 7.0P1.

All the best,

Daniel

View solution in original post

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.