Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

How can I check the storage space used(in GB) on my logger for a certain time period?

Jump to solution

How can I check the storage space used on my logger on a daily basis or a defined time period?

Hint:
Maybe I can run a query which gives me the total no. of events which are generated in a time period and then just multiple it with the size of 1 CEF event.

Catch- Are all CEF events of the same size? Even though many fields remain empty depending on the device generating the event.

This looks like a easy questions and you pro guys might have the answer with you, So thanks in advance to share your knowledge with me.

Regards

Anmol Seth

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
New Member.

Configuration | Advanced > Data Volume Restrictions

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
New Member.

Configuration | Advanced > Data Volume Restrictions

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.