alexiin
Member.

How can I paste an IP address in the report's title?

Hi,

I would like to know are there any ways how can I paste a custom string (IP address) in the report title?

I tried to use a custom parameter (IPAddress) in the report and a string ($Custom.IPAddress) in the report's template, but it didn't work...

What do I do wrong?

P.S. Arcsight ESM 6.11

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: How can I paste an IP address in the report's title?

Do you want it to ask you to fill in a form when you try to run the report, or do you want to put in a custom global variable?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All topics and replies made is based on my personal opinion, viewpoint and experience, it does not represent the viewpoints of MicroFocus.
All replies is based on best effort, and can not be taken as official support replies.
//Marius
0 Likes
alexiin
Member.

Re: How can I paste an IP address in the report's title?

Yes, I need it in a form when I run the report, and I have it there. But I don't know how use this custom variable in the template.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.