ALERT! The community will be read-only starting on April 19, 8am Pacific as the migration begins. Read more for important details.
ALERT! The community will be read-only starting on April 19, 8am Pacific as the migration begins.Read more for important details.
Commander
Commander

How do you create a flex connector that reads multiple files in the same directory?

I noticed that the siteminder connector reads multiple files in the same folder. I am trying to create a flex for a platform that uses multiple files in the same folder. I noticed this in the siteminder agent.properties file:

agents[0].smaccess=
agents[0].smaccess_Acct=
agents[0].smaccess_Adm=
agents[0].smaccess_Auth=
agents[0].smaccess_Az=
agents[0].smps=

I took out the file locations but each of those has the exact same path. Each has a different file name, of course. What is .smaccess triggering? Do I need a special script for the flex connector I want to create?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
13 Replies
Commander
Commander

Do I use the subagent folder so that when the logs are read, they will only pass to the parser that matches its events?

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Brett Planda,

I have the same issue but with log files have different formats.

Anyway if i know how you did for multi log files with same format, then i will get some idea.

Please share your method.

Thanks in Advance

Jayakrishnan

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.