Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Highlighted
suigetuyamo1
Visitor.

How to Export to External System include base events

Jump to solution

How to setting generating detailed baseEventdata

I generated XML containing only baseEventIds

Use the settings in the article

To preserve base events in exported cases add "perserve.baseevents=true" to the server.property file

add "perserve.baseevents=true" to ESM server.properties ,use manager-reload-config but failure

Used to restart, rather than reload?

thank you all

螢幕快照 2017-04-12 15.45.47.png

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
pbrettle Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: How to Export to External System include base events

Jump to solution

I think the setting should be 'preserve.basevents=true'.

Also, have you seen the post below?

You can use the Export to External System and send both the correlated event as well as base events to an XML file that can be read and processed from there. This is from a rule trigger action.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
pbrettle Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

I think the setting should be 'preserve.basevents=true'.

Also, have you seen the post below?

You can use the Export to External System and send both the correlated event as well as base events to an XML file that can be read and processed from there. This is from a rule trigger action.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
suigetuyamo1
Visitor.

Jump to solution

I have read it.

Export to External System - including base events

There are ways to output Correlation event include Base event details detailed,Not Only BaseEventIDs?

I don't understand it step,There is no difference between the native file and the sample file.

Change the /opt/arcsight/manager/config/archive/xml.external.case.xml file to uncomment the relevant section.

Need to add parameters?

Thank you for your help

0 Likes
suigetuyamo1
Visitor.

Jump to solution

I know how to do it

Thank you for your guidance

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.