tomek090892
Established Member.

How to add entry for one condition instead of many entries in Active Lists

I have an issue with one feature in Arcsight 6.9.1.2195.0. Problem is related with Active Lists, especially with entries. I have a WhiteList created for some specific actions. It is working with "standard" logins, for example admin. But now I have situation where some application using own accounts, for example adm_0092 or adm_1480 etc. I want to add this exception into whitelist, but i won't to add all possible combination of logins, I thought about entry adm_* , but is not working. Is that any option to add this entry ?

0 Likes
2 Replies
ABader Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: How to add entry for one condition instead of many entries in Active Lists

i had never used wildcards in active lists.

but just a other idea.

You can create the entry adm_ in active list and change your rule conditions to "UserName start with"

0 Likes
Highlighted
ABader Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: How to add entry for one condition instead of many entries in Active Lists

or you can request a complete User_list and format it with the same fields like your active list and simple import it.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.