Our vBulletin migration is complete.
Welcome vBulletin users! All content and user information from the Micro Focus Forums (vBulletin) site has been migrated to this site. READ MORE.
Bug$ Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How to change issued certifcate for ArcSight Web?

Jump to solution

Hi all. I can't to find in documentation how to change issued sef-signed certificate for ArcSight Web. Can anyone explain how to do it? Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
tbarella1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: How to change issued certifcate for ArcSight Web?

Jump to solution

Besides using the keytool, the easiest way is to:

su - arcsight

cd ../arcsight/web/bin/

./arcsight webserversetup

Keep all the defaults during the Web Setup Wizard and only change the option for the Self-signed Certificate when prompted.

Restart the ArcSight Web Service to apply the changes:  /etc/init.d/arcsight_web restart

Done.

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
tbarella1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Besides using the keytool, the easiest way is to:

su - arcsight

cd ../arcsight/web/bin/

./arcsight webserversetup

Keep all the defaults during the Web Setup Wizard and only change the option for the Self-signed Certificate when prompted.

Restart the ArcSight Web Service to apply the changes:  /etc/init.d/arcsight_web restart

Done.

0 Likes
Bug$ Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Thank you. It was really easy.

0 Likes
chetan.choudhar Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Very use full

0 Likes
antifraud_syste Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

I'm trying to do this on Arscight Web (4.5 SP2) and after some steps, the wizzars show this option:

Which types of SSL certificates are managers in your environment using?

0- ArcSight Demo CA Signed Certificates (INSECURE)

Please select one or more options separated by commas or 'none' to not select any of the options: [ArcSight Demo CA Signed Certificates (INSECURE)] [0..0/back/cancel] :

I want to use a Cert signed by my company CA but I cant select this option here. Anyone knows what is the problem? Thanks in advance

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.