Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. BGroot Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

How to check/add a SAID to Passport profile

Jump to solution

Hi all,

To access any entitled support forum (including the ArcSight Support Customer forum)  you do need to make sure you have your Support Agreement ID (SAID) added to your  Passport profile.

To check this please do the following:

If you have a valid support contract in your Passport profile and are still experiencing issues accessing the  ArcSight Support Customer Forum then please either reply to this message or  send an email to swcommunity@microfocus.com.

Greetings,

Bill

Micro Focus Software Support

The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of Micro Focus.

If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Acclaimed Contributor..

Re: How to check/add a SAID to HPE Passport profile

Jump to solution

Hi Andrew,

Did you follow the steps and add a valid SAID or Subscription ID to your passport profile?

If so please let me know. If you did then I will send you a private message where you can send me your SAID or subscription ID so that I can trouble shoot to see what is preventing you from getting access,

You can review your provide message by clicking on the "envelop" icon on the top bar.

Greetings,

Bill

The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of Micro Focus.

If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
22 Replies
dcorwin25 Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Jump to solution

I have a valid SAID and I am unable to access the support forum.

0 Likes
Outstanding Contributor.. andrew.dalbor Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Jump to solution

Same here, went to access the support forum yesterday and received an access denied message.

0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi Andrew,

Did you follow the steps and add a valid SAID or Subscription ID to your passport profile?

If so please let me know. If you did then I will send you a private message where you can send me your SAID or subscription ID so that I can trouble shoot to see what is preventing you from getting access,

You can review your provide message by clicking on the "envelop" icon on the top bar.

Greetings,

Bill

0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi Andrew,

Saw your private message. Can you please try to login again? It should now work for you to access the ArcSight Support Customer Forum,

If not, then please let me know.

Greetings,

Bill

0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi,

I checked your status and you should be able to access the ArcSight Support Customer Forum.

Can you please try again?

Thanks.

Greetings,

Bill

0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi dcorwin25, 

Please try again, it should work for you now. If not, please let me know.

Greetings,

Bill

0 Likes
jrhemmer Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Jump to solution

I have a valid SAID in my Passport Profile and can not access the protected community forum. 

Thanks

0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi,

Sorry that you are running into issues accessing the the entitled forum. I will send you a private message regarding this topic as I will need to know what your SAID's are and I don't want to share these in this forum.

Look out for a message from me.

You can see your messages in the top banner area where you will see a "envelop" . If you click on that it will open your private messages within the community. When you receive a message a number will appear, indicating the number of new messages that you have not read yet.

Greetings,

Bill

0 Likes
mzia
Member.

Jump to solution

Hi, I've the same issue.

Thanks

0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi Mzia,

Sorry that you are running into issues accessing the the entitled forum. I will send you a private message regarding this topic as I will need to know what your SAID's are and I don't want to share these in this forum.

Look out for a message from me.

See previous post, where you can access your private messages in the community.

Greetings,

Bill

0 Likes
marko.mrzljak@s1 Contributor.
Contributor.

Jump to solution

I ran into the same problem (Access Denied) and I have both valid SAID's and Contracts (as a Business Partner).
Could I get some help on this?

Regards,

0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi,

I sent you a private message asking for your SAID's so that I can troubleshoot the matter.

Greetings,

Bill

0 Likes
Honored Contributor.. simon.simcic@sr Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Re: How to check/add a SAID to Passport profile

Jump to solution

Hi, 

I have sever al SAIDs as I take care of customer cases and all of these subscriptions are active, I cannot however access Customer support forums. What information do you need? 

BR,

S

0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor..

Re: How to check/add a SAID to Passport profile

Jump to solution

Hi,

I checked your access and it should be working now.

Apologize for the inconvenience.

Greetings,

Bill

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.