Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

How to create proper Use Cases objects inside ESM?

Jump to solution

How to create proper Use Cases objects inside ESM? I'm talking about the Use Cases tab.

image.png

It's very powerful and useful, but we can only import pre-made Use Cases. I read some time ago that there is a little hack to edit pre-made Use Cases and put custom content in there, but in no way I would use that in production because it would not be officially supported. As of ESM 6.11, is there a proper way to create those objects?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: How to create proper Use Cases objects inside ESM?

Jump to solution

This feature never was released to "The Public" as far as I know. the only way to get this working is the change of the porperties file on the console, where you want to to create the Use-Case.

Cheers

A

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: How to create proper Use Cases objects inside ESM?

Jump to solution

This feature never was released to "The Public" as far as I know. the only way to get this working is the change of the porperties file on the console, where you want to to create the Use-Case.

Cheers

A

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.