UPDATE! The community will be go into read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific in preparation for migration on April 21. Read more.
UPDATE! The community will be go into read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific in preparation for migration on April 21.Read more.
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How to implement Actor

Hello All,

Can anyone help to integrate Actor. I have no idea about this model, as I have never done this before.

Even we have raised a ticket with support team, they said, support team will not support for this component.

Requesting you to let me know the procedure for implementing the same.

Thanks,

Sandeep N

Labels (3)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hello ​,

The concept of "actors" within ESM stems from the larger security concept of "identity".  If your environment uses Microsoft ActiveDirectory to manage your user identities, then you can consult with the Actor Model Import Connector Configuration Guide (Actor MIC for short) to input data from your ActiveDirectory server to the ESM.  You can obtain the binaries for the Actor MIC from the HPE SSO (the same place where you obtained the ESM bits).

If your environment does not use Microsoft ActiveDirectory, you can contact your Sales representative about a Professional Services engagement to basically build a solution connecting to whatever identity management system you use and import actors that way.

Thanks and Regards,

Michael Lumsden

ESM Product Manager

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.