How to increase EPS out from connector

Jump to solution

Hello Guys,

I have created a flex connector on ArcMc appliance, i want to increase the EPS out to my Loggers.

The current EPS is very low and there is a huge number of Cached events. can any one help me to solve this issue? 

Regards,

Miran.

16 Replies

Hello Michael,

Thank you for your support it worked  !  

Captain
Captain

Hello,

I see some parameters, which are playing a part in events processing:

agents[0].foldertable[0].processingmode=batch
agents[0].foldertable[0].processingthreshold=3600000
agents[0].foldertable[0].processingtimeout=120000

I would like to recommend you to try with processingmode=realtime

Hello,

May i know what is the main deference between the Batch or real-time? because my file will update by a scheduled job each 20 min
0 Likes
Captain
Captain

Hello,

connector in Batching mode will gather events in to blocks and then send these bloks to destination (you can set a block "limits" - time frame or event count).

In Real-Time mode each event will be sent to destination right after receiving, without gathering them in to blocks. So you get a stream of events.

Hold in mind that in real-time mode connector creating a stream of events until all events will be processed and it can load you network.

I think if combine connector parameters such as "Limit Bandwidth" and "Batching", we can reach a good balance between network load and event processing speed.

Thanks bro! useful information
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.