subindbabu Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

How to integrate Symantec Bright mail ?

Jump to solution

Hi All,

Can any one tell me that , Symantec Brightmail will support for Smart / CEF / Flex ?. As per my understanding , it should be flex connector ? Is it right ? or any other methods ?

--SUBIN--

--SUBIN--
Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.

Re: How to integrate Symantec Bright mail ?

Jump to solution

Actually my customer now specified the device as SMG (Symantec messaging Gateway).For that we have a standard connector...

--SUBIN--
0 Likes
3 Replies
pbrettle Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Looks like a FlexConnector is needed:

Log format of message audit logs for remote syslog

You have a good level of customization in place, but ultimately it is probably a good idea to have a FlexConnector Syslog parser to process the data at the SmartConnector layer.

0 Likes
Honored Contributor.

Jump to solution

Thanks Paul

--SUBIN--
0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.

Jump to solution

Actually my customer now specified the device as SMG (Symantec messaging Gateway).For that we have a standard connector...

--SUBIN--
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.