Highlighted
mahendra Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How to provide correlation to SAMaccountname while creating a user access job

Please help me to specify the correlation to SAMaccountname while creating a user access job.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
pbrettle Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: How to provide correlation to SAMaccountname while creating a user access job

Ok, I am really sorry, but we are going to need to know more on this. Correlation rules are fantastically flexible and powerful, but you will have to explain the scenario, log data and what you are trying to do. But I would recommend the following to read:

ESM 101 - see section starting on page 53 -

Best practices for rules -

Tips writing rules -

0 Likes
mahendra Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: How to provide correlation to SAMaccountname while creating a user access job

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your valuable suggestion, i went through the article which you had mentioned, but still i am finding it difficult to do the correlation with SAMaccount.

I have added few screenshot to show you the step i followed for the correlation. please check and let me know if you find any mistakes in configuration.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.