Visitor.

How to solve these ArcMC issues

I have little experience about ArcMC but I notice certain problems that I don't know if I associate them with ignorance or a product flaw

My queries are

1) Connection between ArcMC and connectors (They use generic password and do not have a simple solution to change it) 

2) When you delegate the console to the domain, it stops auditing itself. You have to create a new user to do it.

3) It is not friendly to install a connector on windows from the console. Many permissions are required from the windows side. Different from Linux that is simpler

4) There will be an integration between ESM and ArcMC? 

5) Cannot install WinC from ArcMC?

Regards

Alan

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.