RohanTrivedi Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

I am trying to add host Logger Appliance,in ARCMC, but getting error certificate download failed.

I am trying to add host  Logger Appliance,in ARCMC, but getting error "certificate download failed".

Error : 500Internal Server Error. The call failed on the server.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
dcorwin25 Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: I am trying to add host Logger Appliance,in ARCMC, but getting error certificate download faile

There are various things that could be causing this based on the little information we have on your environment but I would say to first make sure your firewall isn't blocking the connection. If the firewall is allowing the connection, then make sure your hosts file has the FQDN of the logger, if you you're not using IP. Make sure that the admin account you are using to connect the logger has the correct permissions and that your username/PW is all correct.

Are you able to add other loggers or other ArcMC's as hosts? If so, are there any noticable differences between the working and non-working? Please provide us with more information and we'll get this thing figured out!

0 Likes
Member.. KennyG
Member..

Re: I am trying to add host Logger Appliance,in ARCMC, but getting error certificate download faile

I'm having this same issue.  Brand new ArcMC software install.  Can not add any loggers.  There are not any firewalls.  I'm able to add connectors without any issue.  I'm using an account with full logger admin permissions.

0 Likes
Marijo Mandic Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hello,

1) Can you resolve the hostname of ArcMC and Logger on host where ArcMC is running ? #ping loggerhostname
2) Can you connect from ArcMC host to Logger GUI port ? telenet loggerhostname 443 #if it is default root install
3) Do you have ArcMC Agent running on ArcMC and on Logger ? #Process 'arcmcagent'                running

Regards,

Marijo

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.