Absent Member.
Absent Member.

IIS File Connector Help Required

Hi Guys,

I'm stuck while installing Microsoft IIS file connector.

Everything seems fine to me... All the usernames, privileges, Log file is shared with full control.

I don't understand what the problem is.

I'm sharing agent.log and relevant files please help me out.

"Unable to init parser due to lack of file" is the error...

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
25 Replies
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for your help. Yes I did exactly same as you but which haven't gave me any output. In addition, in our environment, we are using Windows 2012 server and IIS version as IIS 8 which is entirely divergent from previous versions. However the issue has been traced out and solved, the solution as below.

In agent.propertiese , we have modified the line "agents[0].foldertable[0].encoding=" (value as blank). Here we suppose to mention the value as "UTF-8" as per the installation document, but unfortunately it was not working, so we intentionally changed with no value. Now it seems to be working properly.

Thanks

Renjith R James

0 Likes

Hello Renjith,

Thanks for the updated solution, this is valuable information for the future.

All the best,

Stefan

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.