Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Highlighted
ops@ntsuk.co.uk Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Increase CORRE database size on ESM

Jump to solution

Hi All,

We have an ESM that was deployed with a really small CORRE database (80gb only).

I have increased the amount of storage on the RHEL server, but now need to increase the amount of space that the CORRE database can use.

Does anyone know how to do this?
Searching the community here I only see references to Oracle DB's, not the CORRE platform.

Thanks,

Mike

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
StevenvandeBraak Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Increase CORRE database size on ESM

Jump to solution

What version of corr are you using? 6.0 or 6.5

6.5 has storage options in the web interface

for 6.0 check https://protect724.arcsight.com/thread/7848?sr=stream

0 Likes
4 Replies
StevenvandeBraak Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Jump to solution

What version of corr are you using? 6.0 or 6.5

6.5 has storage options in the web interface

for 6.0 check https://protect724.arcsight.com/thread/7848?sr=stream

0 Likes
ops@ntsuk.co.uk Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Hi Steven,

Thank you for that.

In the end I upgraded to 6.5 so that I could use the WebUI, and it seems to have worked perfectly.

Thanks

0 Likes
kamran.s.qasim Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Hi,

you said you were able to do this using the WebUI? is there any way to increase the Maximum Size? or to refresh it?

0 Likes
novakm92 Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Jump to solution

If you get a bigger hard drive and allocate that space to the /opt/arcsight partition, it increases the Maximum Size value (at the next restart), if your license allows that much storage. If so, you can increase the Allocated Size (in Command Center) to reflect the new maximum.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.