Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Information needed - Patches and EOL

Hello there,

where we can find information about actual patches/updates for ArcSight Logger  & Connector Appliances.

We further need to know, where we can find the EOS/EOL/EOSL for those products.

Is there any website where we can find those information?

Thanks a lot.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Information needed - Patches and EOL

Generally speaking I would suggest subscribing to the on Protect724 to be up to date.

The formal location for HP Software announcement, including ArcSight is HP Software Obsolescence & Migrations page

Specific announcements on this page are:

0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Hi,

Recently i have received new C3200  RMA Arcsight connector appliance box (V 6.0 its an IBM BOX). So can you share me the C3200 box configuration/start up document.

Also need to know this BOX will support  ILO if yes can you please guide me with supporting document please.

Note:

I know that this BOX is EOL

Regards,

Tejesh

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Here is the updated link for EOL/EOS products

https://softwaresupport.softwaregrp.com/obsolescence-migrations#tab2

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.