Highlighted
AarushJ Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Integration of Iflow Application with Arcsight Solution

@pbrettle@shezaf1@Martyn Hill@Marijo Mandic@abezverkhyi , @COEST , @stefan.oancea , @tugcekrky1 , @vitz1 , alona@hpe.com

Hi All,

We have iFlow application in our environment and we required to integrate with Arcsight Solution.
Can any one have impleamented this before with Arcsight or currently impleramented with Arcsight.
If yes, please let me the way or what all the things required to integrate iFlow application with Arcsight, what all issues, challanges faced and what is the workaround for the same.
Any supported documents avaliable for iFlow integration with Arcsight whould be appritiable please share.
Please help us to undersatnd and impleament the same.

Hoping for the document or procedure to implament the IFlow.

Thanks in Advance,
Anchal Jain
+91-8147106564(IN)

AJ
Labels (3)
0 Likes
5 Replies
Marijo Mandic Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Integration of Iflow Application with Arcsight Solution

Hello,

1) By quickly checking of Connector Overview (documentation index):
https://community.saas.hpe.com/t5/ArcSight-Connectors/Connector-Overview-documentation-index/ta-p/1592476

2) There are two Out-Of-The-Box SmartConnectors that may help you:
a) SmartConnector for IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX):
https://community.saas.hpe.com/t5/ArcSight-Connectors/SmartConnector-for-IP-Flow-Information-Export-IPFIX/ta-p/1588649?nm=

b) SmartConnector for IP Flow (Netflow/J-Flow):
https://community.saas.hpe.com/t5/ArcSight-Connectors/SmartConnector-for-IP-Flow-Netflow-J-Flow/ta-p/1584769

3) You could also create Service Request and request Feature Request (needs to be reviewed by Product Management) for your specific scenario if above does not help.

Regards,

Marijo

Super Contributor.

Thanks Marijo I will check on the suggested links provided above.
AJ
0 Likes
Super Contributor.

Hi Marijo provided links ar about IPFLOW i required to integrat the IFLOW appliction which uses sQL DB also ISS servers with that
AJ
0 Likes
Marijo Mandic Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hello,

If there is no Out-Of-The-Box SmartConnector is valid for your use case, you can as I noted open Feature Request via Service Request or if it is urgent engage ArcSight Professional Services via your ArcSight Sales Representative.

Regards,

Marijo

0 Likes
pbrettle Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

I think it has been covered, but I dont know what iFlow is and what is included in the log data. If its IPFlow thats covered and I recommend using the options that Marijo has covered above. But with anything new, I always recommend getting some samples and posting them. When you understand what the log data is, it makes the whole process of getting it integrated much easier. And dont forget that it might not have anything worth correlating - so do confirm that the data is useful, supports a use case (or three) and is actually relevant to your security monitoring posture.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.