ALERT! The community will be read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific as the migration begins. Read more for important details.
ALERT! The community will be read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific as the migration begins.Read more for important details.
Captain Captain
Captain

Is Event specific aggregation is possible ?

Hi,

Can we do event specific aggregation ? For example, I want all the traffic logs of the firewall to be aggregated and the audit logs like LogIn, LogOut, Object Creation, Object Deletion, Policy Installation etc., should not be aggregated.

Is there a way to do that ? If so, please tell me how to do that.

Regards,

Sumanth.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Normally aggregation is on a per connector basis, the easiest approach would be to setup another connector process on the same server, or a separate machine, then enable aggregation on just one of the connectors.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All topics and replies made is based on my personal opinion, viewpoint and experience, it does not represent the viewpoints of MicroFocus.
All replies is based on best effort, and can not be taken as official support replies.
//Marius
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.