Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Is anyone monitoring ServiceNow.com using an ArcSight REST connector?

Is anyone monitoring ServiceNow.com using an ArcSight REST connector?

I know that it can be theoretically done. Has anyone successfully done it?

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
New Member.

Re: Is anyone monitoring ServiceNow.com using an ArcSight REST connector?

We have a solution I believe answers your exact needs.

Our SkyFormation Extend, extracts security events from cloud applications as Salesforce, ServiceNow, Google App , ...

and send them unified classified and enriched to your HP Arcsight (or other SIEM) ready for correlation investigation or analytic.

SkyFormation I Extend your SoC to cover business cloud apps

If you want technical help on how to create such a ServiceNow connector yourself please let me know and our R&D ServiceNow lead will guide you.

It takes 5 minutes to setup SkyFormation.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.