Fleet Admiral Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

January 25th: Online Expert Day ArcSight ESM!

Hello Everyone,

First, all the best for 2017. This year we are looking at doing something different in this forum, where we are giving our members a chance to communicate directly in the forum with HPE ArcSight experts.

To make this happen, ArcSight is hosting an Online Expert Day on January 25th, 2017! Mark this on your calendars!

We would like to invite you to join us in this Forum on January 25th, when HPE ArcSight Product Experts will be online for 21 hours to address any questions regarding:

ArcSight Enterprise Security Manager

The event is scheduled to run for 21 hours.

Event Start time 2:00 PM SGT (Jan 25th)/ 10:00 PM Pacific Standard Time (Jan 24th) / 01:00 AM Eastern Standard Time (25th Jan) / 06:00 AM Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) Jan 25th

Event end time:  10:00 AM SGT (Jan 26th) / 06:00 PM Pacific Time / 09:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (Jan 25th) / 02:00 AM Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) Jan 26th

What is an Online Expert Day?

Online Expert Day is an event when HPE ArcSight product experts from, R&D, Support team members and other employees join our online forum to answer your toughest technical questions.  Online Expert Days give you a chance to communicate directly with HPE Experts!

How does the Online Expert Day event work?

HPE Experts will be online for 21 hours in this forum and will do their best to answer your questions. Simply post your question in the forum and an expert will try to answer it during the day.

If you have questions regarding the Online Expert Day event, please reply to this message.

We look forward to your attendance and your questions!

Regards,

HPE Software Support

Micro Focus Software Support

The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of Micro Focus.

If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
Labels (1)
27 Replies
Vice Admiral Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Hi Groot ,

It's nice.

Very much excited to join the discussion. Can you please tell me the IST time for the same.

Regards,

SUBIN

--SUBIN--
Fleet Admiral

Hi Subin,

That would be in IST time:

Start time: Jan 25th 11:30 AM

End time: Jan 26th: 7:30 AM

You can submit your questions within that time frame.

Greetings,

Bill

The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of Micro Focus.

If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
Vice Admiral Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Thank you soo much

--SUBIN--
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Sounds like a great idea.  is there a specific forum/thread where this will be held?

Fleet Admiral

The Online expert day will be held in this forum ( ArcSight). All you need to do is create a new post with your question and one of our experts will ry to address your question.

0 Likes
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Looking forward to this....

😉

Cadet 3rd Class
Cadet 3rd Class

Where can we get the invite link?

0 Likes
Fleet Admiral

There will not be an invite link. During the expert day we will have ArcSight experts available in this group for 22 hours and they will be available to address your questions. There will be experts available in each region and then team goal is to provide you a reply to your question during the day.

Hope this helps?

0 Likes
Commodore
Commodore

how to join it?

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Fahima,

As mentioned in the earlier comments, all you need to do is ask questions in this forum i.e., ArcSight and experts from all over the globe will be available to answer your queries. You don't need to join any separate event for that.

Thanks & Regards,

Manish

Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Good initiative

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.