Highlighted
malik.kececiogl Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Linux to Linux file read

Hi,

I need to install a connector on linux to read other linux files but nfs or other share methods does not allowed. If this is a windows system basically i create a user and make connector to run as this user and give permission on remote machine but for linux i have no idea, scp or ftp type connections gives batch reading i think, but i need to realtime reading from linux to linux without nfs or other share methods. By the way it is possible to create user on destination linux at least

Regards.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
4 Replies
Honored Contributor.. Karlo_Luiten Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Re: Linux to Linux file read

Mount not using nfs? Samba or SSHFS?

0 Likes
Respected Contributor.

I am not trying to mount without nfs samba or other, just try to find a way like windows user based fileshare iwth permission.

0 Likes
Honored Contributor.. Karlo_Luiten Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Windows remote file shares use samba/smb too...

0 Likes
Respected Contributor.

Thank you Karlo, but i need to read file that is in linux from linux  installed connector.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.