Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Loading Event... ID: ..... issue in active channels

Dear All,

I am facing an issue in active channels that, events does not get displayed but it says Loading Event... ID: ...

unnamed.png

I think two important facts linked to this issue

1- This issue is for a user for whom I have implemented access control based on event filter.

2- The issue is in a custom "Field Set".

If I login as a user without access control limitations of event filters or if with the same (access control limited) user I use default Field Set this is not an issue.

Any help from anyone is appreciated.

Regards

Ubaid

Labels (2)
0 Likes
7 Replies
Captain
Captain

This happens every now and then with our box too, for us its the memory issue. Restarting the manager fixes it.

You may wanna give it a go.

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Dinesh,

As a told my finding so far if I use a different Field set for the same user in the same session I do not have this issue. Or If I login as a different users without any filter based access control limitation still I do not have that issue. So I do not think it is just memory issue.

anyway thanks for tip.

Ubaid

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

this was a bug in arcsight earlier versions than 6.9.1c and it is not fixed in 6.9.1c

0 Likes
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I still face the same type of issue as shared! in the very recent release bt the time i post this message, is a console version 6.11.0.2339.0. I experience this issue in the live queued events only -that is to events that are not reviewed yet!

Ashokkumar
0 Likes
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Hello,

if you still have the issue I would advise that you create Service Request so the issue can be examined including the full logs.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Marijo

0 Likes

Ubaid,

Do you use custom column names? I have experienced this is the past with custom column names on Active Channels with a high event rate.

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Yes it was for custom colums, now it works .

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.