Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Logger 6.1 Patch1 update trouble

Hi,

I have a Logger Appliance Logger 7500x .

Last week, I have updated the logger from version L7307 OS Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 6.2 (Santiago)

to the latest software update L7504 OS Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 6.6 (Santiago).

Everythings gone well: Software update, Operating System update and defrag of the DB.

Now, every morning at 08:00 AM I can see a big reduction of EPS in Input. (From 1500 EPS to 130 EPS)

The Connector Appliance that feeds the Logger are caching the events . They cannot sends more than 25/30 eps and the number of events cached rise.

The work-around is a reboot of the Logger. But it works until the next day.

Every day it is the some story. I don't have scheduled job at (08:00 AM).I have opened a ticket to the Hp - Support

Does anyone have had the same issue after upgrading the Logger to version 6.1 Patch1 ?

Regards,

Luca Gabrielli

Labels (3)
0 Likes
24 Replies
Commodore Commodore
Commodore

Good Day,

I just upgraded my logger to 6.2, and now landed here.

Is there another workaround available instead of restarting the Apache process?

Regards,

Irfan

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.