Logger 6.2 won't peer with Logger 6.2
I keep receiving the error, "Remote peer is currently unavailable."
- Two Software loggers 6.2 on RedHat 7.1.
- They are on the same subnet, 1 IP apart.
- I tried Peer Login Credentials and Peer Authorization Credentials
- I tried pinging to and from each logger -- and they respond.
- Port 9000 is closed on both loggers, so 443 it is. There's no firewall, I ran an NMAP on the servers and 9000 is not listening.
- I added the IP and hostnames to the /etc/hosts file.
- I changed the SSL certificate from hostname to IP and attempted to peer the loggers using Peer Login Credentials and Peer Authorization Credentials.
Re: Logger 6.2 won't peer with Logger 6.2
Has the port for either software Logger changed from the installed value?
Is either Logger receiving events on any port, via SmartMessage Receiver(s)?
Can you access either Logger, if so, what ports for Logger A, and for Logger B?