Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Logger 6.4.1 Reports Error 35002 For input string: \"null\"

Hi, anyone else getting error 35002 For input string: \"null\" when trying to open a report that has been run adhoc in background on the Logger 6.4.1 version?

We are getting this error on two of our Loggers that we updated. I have created a support case at MicroFocus but they have found nothing yet. Logfiles does not tell anything about the error.

We run a report in backgrund, then from the main screen in Reports, under Other Reports, trying to open the report. Format (csv, pdf etc. does not matter. Still get this error. Reports that are scheduled and published are opened just fine under Published Reports. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
ABader Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: Logger 6.4.1 Reports Error 35002 For input string: \"null\"

Hi,

i have the same issue . i opened a Microfocus ticket too.

actuel i opend a second ticket at microsoft.

because i get the Issue when i access the logger with IE.

When i use Firefox it works for me.

kind regards

Andreas

ABader Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

hi,

after Logger update to 6.5.1 it works with IE too

Kind regards

Andreas

mothasoca_reloaded Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

HPE/MF messed up the versions 6.4 & 6.5. We are (unfortunately) back at version 6.3.1 While the release notes specifically states that effort has been put into the 'reporting engine' part. They clearly did not put enought effort in the 'test if everything works as designed' part. Having said that:

You might get better, or more detailed error reports, when you navigate to the 'Job Execution Status' page and select the report (status) from there.

hope this helps.

Regards,

MothaSoca

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.