lgabrielli Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Logger 6.4 search fields set appear randomically

Hi,
I have 2 Logger Appliance 6.4.1. When executing a simple query (all the events in the last 2 minutes)
including the fields I want to show eg: "| fields sourceAddress deviceAddress deviceVersion",
the fields summary data sometimes are populated:

Selected Fields (3)
deviceAddress 17
deviceVersion 1
sourceAddress 25

and sometimes not (when re-run the same query, few minutes later):

Selected Fields (0)

I have tried the same query on another Logger Appliance 6.4.1 with the same reults.
Does anyone have the same strange behaviour?

Regards,

Luca Gabrielli

Labels (1)
0 Likes
4 Replies
enrico.proietti Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Re: Logger 6.4 search fields set appear randomically

Hi Luca,

I have the same issue on the logger 6.41 appliance. Did you resolve?

Thanks

0 Likes
lgabrielli Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Not yet. I have opened a service request.
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi Luca,

Can you send me the case ID?

I beleive this is a bug and have a request open for it.  I will take a look over the case and add the bug ref to the case for reference.

Thanks and best regards,

Lar

0 Likes
kng1 Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Hi There,

My loggers are running with v6.7.1. Both are having the same problem.. I found that different search criteria could create different results.

Just wonder if you have a solution for it.

Thanks,

KN

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.