Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Logger Release Summary

Have you ever wanted to know what are the current features of Logger?

Perhaps you are running older versions of the product and need justification to upgrade to the current release.

As you will see Logger has received substantial investments which have resulted in many enhancements to assist you  in being more productive during your day.

As of this publication date 1/17/2020 Logger is production at version 7.0

This document covers all releases from 6.0 to the recent, now production 7.0 release.
It consolidates all "What's New" chapters in the release notes as well as appropriate slides to illustrate the enhancements.

I hope you find this post enlightening and useful.

Brian Wolff
Chief Pre-Sales Architect ArcSight

2 Replies
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: Logger Release Summary

Why is it so hard do add a timechart (time series chart ) functionality to the logger?

------------------------------------
Please use the Like button below, if you find this post useful or mark it as an accepted solution if it resolves your issue.
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Logger Release Summary

I forwarded your comment to the Logger product manager.
If you would like to send samples to my email thru this page, I will assist you with a Feature Request
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.