Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Highlighted
rayrp1 Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Logger Search Query Max Output

Good Afteernoon, So I have came across an odd output from Logger. I run a search query and chart the output, but it always comes back listing only 500 events. This occurs for every search for 7 days no matter the days. I have searched through our Admin guide but cannot find anything regarding this issue..I am wondering if there is a maximum amount it can display just like regular events can only display 1,000,000. any insight on this would be helpfull. 

0 Likes
1 Reply
alexandros_n Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: Logger Search Query Max Output

Afaik it is 1000000 results the limit. The problem is the output on the search page meaning that you dont' have more pages to show? Have you try to export or maybe run from different browser (private session is also good)

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.