Logger receiving events but not consuming them?

Now that is weird.

When we look at the Logger summary page we see that ALL of the receivers are showing last Friday 3PM as the most recent events received.

However when we look at the smartconnectors they show no indication that anything is wrong with the Logger destination. Data IS being sent to the Logger. Furthermore, the Logger is showing a value in the EPS IN counter on the summary page.

But no data most recent than last Friday is being shown when doing searches.

I've looked at the default storage group and it currently sits at around 50% capacity.

Anyone ever seen this type of behaviour?

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply

Hello Luc,

Did you perhaps find any answer on this one? All of a sudden I also get a similar behavior on one of our Loggers. This is a 6.2 I am talking about.

Thanks,

Stefan

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.