UPDATE! The community will be go into read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific in preparation for migration on April 21. Read more.
UPDATE! The community will be go into read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific in preparation for migration on April 21.Read more.
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Lumension Endpoint Security 4.4 SR1 (4.4.1003)

I'm actually thinking about to write a flexconnector for Lumension Endpoint Security 4.4 SR1 (4.4.1003).

Does anyone have some experience with this product. I (unfortunately) do not 😞

Like I recently saw, there are 3 differen option for going for the logs:

1. Syslog Messages
    1. the clients will send the syslog messages direct to the target (my Syslog Connector) this is to complicated and a lot of network traffic occures
  2. .csv Audit Log export (manualy)
    1. has to be done manually - I'm searching a complete autom. way to do it
  3. Direct Access to DB on MS SQL Server
    1. mostly the most secure, fastest and best way to do it. I've just the problem of a lot of different little tables with references to each others. this means a real complicated join statement and a lot of engineering.

I would be happy if someone could share his experience with my and we could search a way to do this.

BR, tifoso

Labels (2)
0 Likes
0 Replies
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.