tahira2211 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

MS SCCM Connector - Issue

Dear all,

I am facing an issue while installing connector for 'Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager DB'. I am getting attached error. I am following HP recommended document for this as well.. Snapshot is attached...

May be I am doing something wrong. Can you please help me resolving issue?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
6 Replies
Trusted Contributor.. anmol.seth Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Re: MS SCCM Connector - Issue

Hi Kelly,
You need to put the dll file inside the lib directory. - You have done this correctly
But the .jre file should go in the jre/bin/
Further I could see that you used the sqljdbc42. Try checking with 4.0 and 4.1 as well.
Hope this works.

0 Likes
Absent Member.

Hi Seth,

Thanks for answering. That's right, I did it when I got the issue.

0 Likes
Trusted Contributor..

Hi Kelly,
Where you able to get this working?
I have installed the SC without any errors by following the guide, but there are no events from the SCCM. Only ArcSight Connector Internal events.

I checked and logging is enabled(which is default) but I cant seem to get any logs.

Regards

Seth

0 Likes
Absent Member.

I have used the guide of HP "MicrosoftSCCMDBConfig" and it worked perfectly fine. What error are you getting?

0 Likes
Trusted Contributor..

Hi Kelly, Working for us too now. We had a mismatch, in Java version and JRE.

0 Likes
Super Contributor.. Alexandros Naoum Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Hi,

First you are using a quite old version. I don't know the version but the setup is looking old.

At least for the latest versions, the documentation has this error message and has the following explanation :

You may not have the correct version of jar file. When you download the JDBC driver, the version of the jar file depends on the version of JRE the Connector uses. Versions 7.1.2 and later use JRE 1.7 and require sqljdbc41.jar. Prior versions of the connector that run JRE 1.6 require sqljdbc4.jar

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.