Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

MSSQL Database Multiple Audit DB issue

Hi,

I am getting the following warning message in [WARN ][default.com.arcsight.agent.loadable.agent._MultiSQLServerTraceAuditingAgent][processQuery()] Failed to process query [[select TOP 1 * FROM ::fn_trace_gettable .......... \t$\sqltrace\sessiontrace_22415.trc', 1)]] on database URL[jdbc:odbc:SQLPROD], bitmechanic

Anyone has idea how to fix this.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
7 Replies
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Guys,

any inputs can help me to sort out the issues.

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hello, 

Try to run the following SQL statement as the user created for accessing the database.

select TOP 1 * FROM ::fn_trace_gettable .......... \t$\sqltrace\sessiontrace_22415.trc'

I'm  suspecting a permission issue on the SQL account or maybe the trc file itself.

Thanks.

Edouard.

0 Likes
Captain
Captain

Hello,

Was this issue resolved??  if so, then how did you manage to solve this?

Siraj

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

Please confirm, whether the issue is resolved or not?. i am also getting same error.

Regards,

Sandeep

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Mohamed,

is this issue resolved?. How did you manage this. we are having the same issue.

Thanks,

Sandeep N

0 Likes
Captain
Captain

Hi Sandeep,

Yes. I managed to get rid of it by uninstalling the exiting connector and reinstalling another one.. I managed to get sysadmin privilege on SQL and Full permissions on the folder level.. Also ensure that sql admin follows all the steps mentioned in the guide.. This should work..

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Mohammed,

Thank you. We have resolved the issue, issue was with the user permission.

Thanks,

Sandeep N

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.