Member.. filmon1
Member..

Manager Receipt Time (MRT) to Epoch time conversion in reports

Hi all,

I have a report that that includes the Manager Receipt Time (MRT) in the csv output.

For further processing I need the MRT as Epoch Timestamp in milliseconds in the same report.

Example: 1497977735.000

My Questions:

- How can I conversate the MRT to Epoch TIme?

- Is there a way to attach the Epoch Timestamp using Local Variables or is there even a more simple native way?

0 Likes
1 Reply
Acclaimed Contributor.. Shaun Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Re: Manager Receipt Time (MRT) to Epoch time conversion i...

There is a local variable called "TimeDifferenceInSeconds" which you should be able to use UNIX Epoch and MRT to calculate the difference in seconds between the two.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.