Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Manager ceritifacate not trusted.Please check your SSL configuration

ssl-error.jpg

We are just move  arcsight server to new building & new environment.

We reconfigured using new environement setting (IP address,dns...).

The problem is,I can aceess web console but there is certificate error.

Then the arcsight console not allow to connect to the arcsigt express server ( refer pic above).

Please assist me.

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Did you install new certificate for new IP?  may be ip has revoke

Cheers

Gayan

Mr
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Gayan is correct - check the IP, make sure its resolvable and that there is a match between the two - also check that the certificate matches these too.

It can be a pain sometimes, but the self-signed system certificates actually match the FQDN and the IP address and force you to use the name rather than the IP. It will actively do the reverse lookup to make sure they match too - though you can override this as normal with a hosts file or similar.

So you must have the IP match the FQDN and these must match the actual server setup too - and common issues tend to focus around resolution, ARP resolution and so on. So troubleshoot these first. If you can prove this all works, maybe you need to re-generate a new cert - but DONT do this as the first step though, doing a re-gen will force you to change all certificates for the connectors too, which can be a pain.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi guys,

thanks for assist me.

I have found the solution. i just add the IP of my arcsight server to the "hosts file" which is located in windows/system32/driver/etc/ (on the client side).

I used this setting because of my new network environment dosen't have domain yet.

Thanks all.

Have a nice day!!!

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.