Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Cadet 1st Class
Cadet 1st Class

Manually launch ConnApp backup?

Jump to solution

Hi,

We have a ConnApp Appliance at version 6.4. I have schedule the appliance backup, but i would like to launch a backup of the appliance right now and not wait for the schedule.

Is there a way to do this? CLI? Web?

Thanks

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Select the "One Time Only" Checkbox in the Setup > Appliance Backup > WebUI then hit save.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Select the "One Time Only" Checkbox in the Setup > Appliance Backup > WebUI then hit save.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Cadet 1st Class
Cadet 1st Class

Hi,

Do you know how to do it with CLI?

Because that way, i have to go in the config page and reconfigure it to a schedule after.

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Sorry, I don't know the right way to do it through the CLI. But I do think your making more work for yourself that way. Just write down the schedule and put it back when its done.

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

Could you help me in configuring backup for connector appliance through CLI.

Thanks in Advcance.

Regards,

Sujana

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

why through CLI? The WebUI allows you to do single or scheduled backups, and its much simplier

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.