Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Mapping Actors with the IP address

Jump to solution

I am not able to map the IP address with the imported Actors.

I was trying to configure the Use case:Actor Attribution By IP Address given in ID View 2.0 Deploy guide.

But not getting any events for the mentioned rules and filters where mapping of IP address to Actor is needed,so what is actually need to be done for mapping the IP address to Actor

0 Likes
16 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Anwar,

I am out of ideas. You should be resolving actors if all of these entries are set properly. The only thing to check is that the Authenticator appears in the AL exactly the same way as it does in the actor. If this is the case, I suggest to contact PS or support for further assistance.

HTH,

Doron

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi ,

Did you manage to resolve this? im having the exact same problem!

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Anwar,

Are you able to resolve the issue? and are you able to enable the content ID view package? is it wrking?

Please revert.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Anwar ,

I hope all is well on your end !

Any luck on this ! Did you solved this issue ?

regards,

Santhosh I

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

i had similar problem and resolved by doing the following :

-clearing the authenticators active list .

-edit the populate  authenticators  list rule local variable to point to our authenticator

example :setDefaultAuthenticator to  string = Active Directory: test.com.eg

- enable the rule for a short period to auto populate the authenticators  list

- make sure that the assets are categorized

- make sure that the events are auto zoned correctly ( configure the connector and add the site networks )

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.