pratikp Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Microsoft Exchange Log Integration - ArcMC

Jump to solution

Dear All,

I want to integrate Microsoft exchange 2010 mailbox administrator logs in arcsight using powershell smartconnector on ArcMC 2.0.

During installation , I am not able to see smartconnector type as Microsoft exchange powershell.I can see Microsoft exchange message tracking smartconnector type.

How I can integrate exchange mailbox administrator audit logs as I am not able to see Exchange powershell smartconnector type ? Is there any other way for achieving this ?

Request you to provide your valuable inputs on the same ASAP.

Thanks & Regards,

Pratik

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
enrico.proietti Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Re: Microsoft Exchange Log Integration - ArcMC

Jump to solution

Hi Pratik,

how reported in the guide: "This connector is based upon Microsoft's PowerShell technology and is supported for installation on Windows platforms only".

I think you need to install the smart connector in the Exchange Server or in a Windows server.

Regards,

Enrico

0 Likes
8 Replies
rkent1 Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

EDIT: See 's response below for correct answer -> https://protect724.hp.com/message/58206#58206

Hi ,

Have a look at the SmartConnector Guide for Exchange Powershell here ->

If you don't see this smartconnector type in your list, then chances are you're using a version that doesn't have this one in it, or you're using the 64bit Connector software which only has support for a small subset of the 32 bit-version.

0 Likes
pratikp Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Dear Richard,

Thank you for your reply.

I am using ArcMC 2.0(hardware appliance) for integration of Microsoft exchange logs.

Can you tell me, how can resolve this issue ?

Regards,

Pratik 

0 Likes
Highlighted
enrico.proietti Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi Pratik,

how reported in the guide: "This connector is based upon Microsoft's PowerShell technology and is supported for installation on Windows platforms only".

I think you need to install the smart connector in the Exchange Server or in a Windows server.

Regards,

Enrico

0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Whats your connector AUP version?

0 Likes
grace.chang Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Was Richard or Enrico's answer helpful or correct? If so, please mark it so users know!

0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Yep, this is definitely the correct answer.

0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Enrico was correct -  this smartconnector cannot run on ArcMC.

I'm going to poll P724 to see which all connectors cannot run on ArcMC/ConApp and build a doc with the support matrix.

0 Likes
grace.chang Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Great, helped mark Enrico's answer as correct.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.