ALERT! The community will be read-only starting on April 19, 8am Pacific as the migration begins. Read more for important details.
ALERT! The community will be read-only starting on April 19, 8am Pacific as the migration begins.Read more for important details.
Lieutenant Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Native smart connector stopped working after the latest upgrade for .net framework ?

i have two native smart connectors and both of them stopped working and while trying  to modify any of them i got an error that the winc agent can`t work after investigation with the support the issue is because the last Hotfix from Microsoft updated the .Net framework and changed it`s name that`s why the winc agent can`t detect it and so the smart connector is no`t working , i found a workaround in the community about creating a new regix with the old name of .netframwork but it didn`t work also and the support have nothing to do with that issue ,any one face that issue before ?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

WinC is not supported on .Net 4.52 and .Net 4.6. The only workaround is to downgrade .Net to 4.5.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.