Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Non-existing invalid resources in "resvalidate" report

Jump to solution

Hi.
When i run "/opt/arcsight/manager/bin/arcsight resvalidate" it shows me 1 invalid resource in "/opt/arcsight/manager/validationReport.html" (see imagen below).
However neither "/All Reports/Personal/gbianchet's Reports/RP - Creacion de cuentas[Preview]" nor "/All Queries/Personal/gbianchet's Queries/QR - Reporte creacion de cuenta" exists (or at least they are not visible in the console):

validationReport.jpg

Any ideas why is this happening? Can i do something about it?

Manager details: ESM 6.9.1 Patch1 in a VM (Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 6.7) with 32 CPUs, 125 GBs. RAM (49 GBs. Manager Heap Size) and plenty free space in every partition.

Regards,
Fabian

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Hello Fabian

In this cae the best solution will be to login directly to the MYSQL and delete the resource from the

do the following

Cd /opt/arcsight/logger/current/arcsight/bin

./mysql –u arcsight –p    (enter you corr password)

use arcsight

delete from arc_resource where ID = '<Recource ID>';

Best regards

David

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Hello Fabian

In this cae the best solution will be to login directly to the MYSQL and delete the resource from the

do the following

Cd /opt/arcsight/logger/current/arcsight/bin

./mysql –u arcsight –p    (enter you corr password)

use arcsight

delete from arc_resource where ID = '<Recource ID>';

Best regards

David

View solution in original post

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.