Highlighted
Contributor.. vhufford Contributor..
Contributor..

Office 365 Connector: Cannot start subscription

Hi all,

Has anyone encountered this when configuring their Office 365 connector? I have my tenant domain, application ID and client secret parameters, but it doesn't pass the verification check. It says it cannot start or list any subscriptions. Please see attachment.

We have contacted the owners and walked through the configuration again on their end but all seems to be correct according to the latest Connector Config document dated 30 Nov 2016. The only thing that looks different is the screenshot on page 11 (see attached), which lists the number of application permissions/delegations. Ours is correct for Office 365 Management APIs, but different for the Windows Azure AD we're wondering if that's what's doing it. Unfortunately they don't expand on which permissions and delegations are necessary for this.

Any insight would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Valerie

Labels (2)
0 Likes
6 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Office 365 Connector: Cannot start subscription

0 Likes
Contributor..

Hi Lar,

No, I'm actually not able to finish the configuration so I'm not even at that stage yet. I seem to be getting a permissions error and was wondering if there's something additional that needs to be configured on the API's end before this can happen. Anything glosses over or not mentioned in the HP configuration guide.

Thanks!

Valerie

0 Likes
Frequent Contributor.. nfdevera Frequent Contributor..
Frequent Contributor..

Hi Valerie,

What error are you experiencing? Do you experience this? See screenshot.o365 error.JPG

0 Likes
Contributor..

Hi Noveth,

Yes! That's what we're getting. We are not using a proxy though. How did you solve the issue?

Thanks!

Valerie

0 Likes
Frequent Contributor.. nfdevera Frequent Contributor..
Frequent Contributor..

Hi Valerie,

Issue is not yet resolved. I'm waiting for the response from our Microsoft partner. Will post the resolution once we know it.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Regular Contributor.. binu.nittadakka Regular Contributor..
Regular Contributor..

Hi Nfdevera, Can you please tell me whether you are able to fix this issue. I am getting the same issue with latest smart connector version as well?
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.