Commodore
Commodore

Office365 connection issue?

Hi guys,

Has anyone faced with issue while connecting to Office365?:

"Cannot start subscription for Office 365 content type = [Audit.SharePoint] due to: [Bad Request]...." See screenshot office365_connection_error_upl.png.

Office365 configured according to SmartConnector Guide. Network connection to O365 is good, when change any parameters like Client ID or Secret Key, another error occurs that connection fails.

Thanks in advanced

Aleks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
14 Replies
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Have you taken a look at the following:

0 Likes
Commodore
Commodore

Hi Paul,

Yes I've tried it. Have put all permitions as on screenshot https://www.protect724.hpe.com/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2-90568-17025/Azure.jpg that Prashant Madhyasta posted. But no luck, same error.

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hey aleks i came across this too . heard that this issue solved in 7.5.0 connector, but didnt tried that yet by myself

I believe you alse have  a "Connection refused" error in your agent.out.wrapper.log

give a try with 7.5.0 maybe it will work and keep us posted if you have solution (:

0 Likes
Commodore
Commodore

This issue is on 7.5.0 connector...

Has anyone ask support for this issue?

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Have you verified below settings on Azure AD interface? Alternatively try using curl (curl --user name:password http://www.example.com) commands to check if API authentications work fine by that you can rule out if its authentication issue or network issue.

But believe me connector has nothing to do here its either your network or configuration issue in Azure AD/ Subscription permission.

I hope the secrete you are entering is not without "=". Equal symbol is also part of secrete and I have seen people miss including it.

0 Likes
Commodore
Commodore

Thanks you Prashant, I will check once again everything and will come back with results.

0 Likes
Captain
Captain

There is a known bug CON-18868 for Office 365 right now,  development team provided me a parser to fix this issue.  I will  deploy this today and let you know the outcome.  This is not officially release.

0 Likes
Captain
Captain

This bug is now fix with the ArcSight-7.5.1.7998.0-Connector.

0 Likes
Commodore
Commodore

Thank you Richel for information! This connector is not available in download portal yet. There is version 7.5.1.7996.0. Will wait

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Richel,

Your ftp link does not work. Also this connector is not available in download portal.

Could you please share this connector again?

Regards,

Aleks Verbniak

0 Likes
Admiral
Admiral

Hi Aleks,

Use this link with an active SAID / Valid credentials, and you should be able to get what you need.

https://h22244.www2.hpe.com/usbportal/softwareupdate.do

Thanks and best regards,

Lar

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.