Highlighted
Miran Arsalan Sleman Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Oracle Smart Connector issue Oracle_db

Hi,

Currently i got some issue on an Oracle smart connector 

I have integrated a smart connector with the DB without any issue, there is numbers of schema on the DB side.

The connector works well for fetching logs to the logger form audit tables for all the schema and users 

(oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver)

The issue is :

I have a newly created schema named APPUSER1 on the same database, the Connector can not fetch audit logs for this user only.  i have no idea why the connector does not fetch audit logs only for the mentioned Schema.

Regards.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Community Manager COEST Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Oracle Smart Connector issue Oracle_db

Hello and sorry for delayed response. The product marketing told me that you would definitely need a Support Ticket on this. Hope that is ok for you!

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.