ALERT! The community will be read-only starting on April 19, 8am Pacific as the migration begins. Read more for important details.
ALERT! The community will be read-only starting on April 19, 8am Pacific as the migration begins.Read more for important details.
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

P-Blue Coat Proxy

This is the official forum for discussing the basic ArcSight Activate P-Blue Coat Proxy product package as described in the Activate Wiki.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
5 Replies
Captain
Captain

I have tried this package, it is really good.

0 Likes
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Hey ​,

Thank you so much for the feedback! We really appreciate it.

The ArcSight Marketplace has a new feature where you can rate and review packages. It would be really cool if you could give a quick review at https://marketplace.saas.hpe.com/arcsight/content/activate-p-blue-coat-proxy  (scroll down to the bottom of the page).

I am also glad that you like this package. Is there anything you noticed about it that was perhaps a little out of date, or maybe a bit unclear?

Thanks again,

--

Prentice

0 Likes
Captain
Captain

Hi ​,

Everything in the package is fine. But I have a concern here, for an ESM which has around 1 million incoming logs from bluecoat every 2 hours, I am more interested to know how much will it affect the manager in terms of its performance.

Regards,

Rejin MK

0 Likes
Lieutenant Commander Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Hi,

Is the package compatible with the cloud version of the Bluecoat Proxy

0 Likes
Cadet 3rd Class
Cadet 3rd Class

Hi all,

i got the same question like stelinson we are facing the same issue.

We have to onboard a BlueCoat Proxy Cloud as well.

Regards

Kai

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.