Highlighted
prentice@hpe.co Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Palo Alto Networks Forum and Change Lists

This is the official forum for discussing the basic ArcSight Activate P-Palo Alto Networks product package.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Outstanding Contributor.. mustapha_arakji Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: Palo Alto Networks Forum and Change Lists

Hi,

I followed the documentation guide :https://hpe-sec.com/foswiki/bin/view/ArcSightActivate/PPaloAltoNetworks  but it doesn't contain usefull information. Could you please advise what i'm missing here.

Actually when i installed the PaloAlto Package, i was expecting a Dashboard or a Report, but none does exist!

Mustapha
0 Likes
prentice@hpe.co Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Hi Mustapha,

We are scheduling an update to the Palo Alto Networks product package. It is listed on the Activate Development page.

At this point, all the product packages are primarily built to support the solutions packages (L1-<monitoring layer> - Indicators and Warnings, etc.). The primary workflow for Activate is through the Main Channel (aka the Triage channel), which is intended to bring attention to actionable events for a level one security analyst. We are not against reports and dashboards, but for most security team workflows, active channels are the primary resource to monitor.

As all Activate content is community based, we are hoping that someone who has access to PAN devices can help us update the Palo Alto Networks product package. This can include reports and dashboards, of course! If you are not able to contribute to the package, you can help by describing what sorts of dashboards or reports you would like to see for this product package.

Hope this helps,

--

Prentice

0 Likes
sleafloor
Member.

How do you post to this forum, other than replying to the original post?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.